Grove City, Ohio

Grove City, Ohio

SOLD

Whole Health Chiropractic is located in Grove City, OH, a suburb of Columbus with a population of 39,000. Grove City is a quaint small town that is quickly growing. Whole Health Chiropractic sets itself apart from other Chiropractic clinics in Grove City by catering to prenatal, pediatric and wellness patients. Dr. Monica is one of a few Webster and Pediatric certified chiropractors in Columbus so we have patients that drive from all around the city to see us. Roughly 70% of our patients are pediatric or prenatal patients, the other 30% being wellness or pain patients. In just 4 years we’ve accumulated a database of over 700 patients, many of which are once a month wellness patients. We are open Mondays, Wednesdays and Friday’s from 9a-noon 2p-6p and see roughly 35-45 patients per day with one of those being a new patient. We are typically 4 weeks out on new patient appointments scheduled. We are a wellness based practice so it is our recommendation that all of our patients continue with monthly wellness care after acute care has finished. We accept most insurance companies except Medicaid and we don’t take any Personal Injury patients other than existing patients involved in an auto accident.
For the right doctor that can step in where we are leaving off they will have great success. We know all of our patients on a first name basis and referrals are the heart of our business. Parents schedule their kids, midwives send their patients to us, and our new moms bring their newborns to us a week after delivery. We are an International Chiropractic Pediatric Association office that is Webster and Pediatric certified. Dietary advice and supplement sales is also a part of our practice and part of every new patient evaluation and treatment plan. If your passion is also our passion we look forward to hearing from you.